An exclusive development of twelve 2, 3 & 5 bedroom homes
Oakwood Close, is situated in the small leafy village of Five Ash Down, nestled in the Ashdown Forest within the Wealden District Parish of Maresfield.
Five Ash Down village is home to the Pig and Butcher public house, a village hall, village shop and Post Office. The nearest town is Uckfield, which lies approximately 1.8 miles (2.9 km) south from the village. The village lies on the A26 road between Uckfield and Crowborough.
Whitehall Homes is offering Help To Buy on selected plots at Oakwood Close, enabling eligible buyers to buy a home with just 5% deposit*.
Prices at Oakwood Close start at £250,000.
100% SOLD – Plot 1-12 SOLD.
No. 1, 5 & 6
5 bedroom family homes.
Prices from £585,000
Plot 1, 5 & 6 SOLD
No. 2, 3, 4, 7, 11 & 12
3 bedroom family homes.
Prices from £345,000
Plot 2, 3, 4, 7, 11 & 12 SOLD
2 bedroom family home.
Prices from £294,950
Plot 8 SOLD
No. 9 & 10
2 bedroom apartments.
Prices from £250,000
Plot 9 & 10 SOLD
- German Kitchens in all new homes with built in appliances
- Double Glazed PVCu windows with security locks
- Garages available*
- Built in Wardrobes*
- Parking included as standard
- Superfast BT Broadband available
- TV points in main areas
- Oak floored Entrance Halls & Living Rooms
- Quality tiles to Kitchen & Dining floors
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Help to Buy available*
- Ideal Standard Bathrooms
5 bedroom Homes Extras
- Granite kitchen work tops
- Utility rooms
- Large rear garden (Plot 1 & 5)
- Wood burners in living room
- American-style fridge/freezer
- LED lighting in hallway and kitchen
- Deluxe Bathrooms by Sottini
*Selected plots only, and fixture & fittings may vary from plot to plot, and subject to final finish and design. Please contact the Agent for full details.