An exclusive collection of just 17 exceptional three, four and five-bedroom family homes.
Windmill Place is an exceptional development situated in the delightful Sussex village of Cross in Hand. It takes its name from an iconic Grade II listed post mill, which has been described as being “the most important unrestored windmill in the country”. Built in Framfield in 1806 before being moved to its present location in 1868 (its second move, the first being in 1855), the New Mill closed in 1969, and is said to be the last mill to be used
commercially in Sussex.
Within a few minutes’ walk of Windmill Place, along leafy country lanes, Cross in Hand’s local amenities are all easily accessible, including an artisanal bakery where you can pick up freshly baked bread and a popular pub, which serves tasty traditional meals (there is also a stylish furniture emporium which attracts customers from right across Sussex).
Approximately 1.5 miles distant the affluent market town of Heathfield will provide for all your needs, with a choice of quality supermarkets and a wide range of independent stores and services. Royal Tunbridge Wells is around a 25 minute drive, where you will find up-market high street names and designer boutiques, along with an array of sophisticated bars and restaurants offering fine dining and a great night out.
Prices: 3-bed homes from £350,000, and 4-bed homes from £450,000.
5 bedroom detached family home.
No. 2 & 3
Price to be announced
(Plot 2 & 3 SOLD)
(Plot 5 SOLD)
No. 6 & 7
Guide Price from £350,000-£375,000
(Plot 6 SOLD)
3 bedroom semi-detached family home.
Guide Price £375,000-395,000
Guide Price £450,000-£475,000
No. 10 & 11
5 bedroom family homes.
Prices from £685,000
4 bedroom family home.
No. 13 & 14
3 bedroom family homes.
Guide Price £375,000-£395,000
(Plot 14 SOLD)
(PLOT 15 SOLD)
4 bedroom family home.
(Plot 17 RESERVED)
- 10 Year Build Zone New Build Warranty
- Sottini Designer bathrooms*
- Tiled floors and carpets included throughout
- Wood Burner*
- Oak balustrade and handrail*
- LED Downlighters
- Composite front door & UPVC windows
- Garages* & Driveways*
- His & Hers Built-In Wardrobes* with full height
- Alarm systems (wiring) and Sonos**
- Polished ironmongery
- Brushed Stainless Steel sockets with USB
- Smooth ceilings throughout decorated white
- Coving to ground floor
- Manufactured in the UK, using German engineered mechanical parts
- Silestone and Granite worktops*
- Laundry room same colour layout and specification as main kitchen*
- Stainless Steel appliances gas cooker and double oven*
- American Fridge Freezer*
- Integrated Dishwasher*
- Under-shelf lighting*
- Stainless Steel Sink
*Specification may very from home to home.
** Optional extras (Alarm, Sonos, etc)